Hamed has extensive years of experience in leading, managing, and supervising several assignments related to audit & assurance, business risk services, advisory, accounting, outsourcing, monitoring & evaluation services….etc.
Hamed is a consultant for several companies, he provides consultancy services in accounting, auditing, and controlling in several projects and companies. Also participates as a Quality Control Reviewer for many engagements.
Hamed covered a wide range of industries including not-for-profit entities, banking, exchange & money transfer, trading, manufacturing, telecommunications, construction, investment, international projects, medical services, maritime services, automobiles, oil and gas, and other sectors.
During his experience, he achieved the duties and responsibilities to implement the contracting engagements to the clients, including:
• Planning (develop and review audit plans, budgets, and programs, design detailed audit procedures, tailored audit programs, and procedures, analyze FSs, supervise, develop and train employees on many tasks, manage key assistants and trainees, and evaluate their performance .. etc.).
• Execution (control the budget, program, and matrix of projects, assess internal controls, identify risks, perform substantive procedures, collect audit evidence, review financial statements disclosure, continuous monitoring of the completion of reports to ensure that deadlines are not exceeded...etc).
• Completion (ensure that supporting documents are archived, findings and recommendations are prepared, working papers are reviewed, drafts of audit documents and reports are prepared, quality control is implemented on the processes and projects implemented, reports are completed when implementation is completed and results are presented, including assessment of the suitability, effectiveness, and efficiency of project objectives and results, as well as on Issues, challenges, and lessons learned for project risk management as well as the activities and processes implemented, including maps, graphs, tables and figures, presentation of project findings and recommendations, ..etc).
• Other (Manage the activity of audit planning and completion meetings, work with the audit team and client management at all levels to identify and solve teams’ problems/obstacles encountered during the audit process, maintain a good working relationship with clients’ employees to enhance their satisfaction by providing excellent service, motivate teams to perform various tasks Such as auditing, reviewing, field visits, and supervising the implementation of field surveys.
• Communicating and coordinating the monitoring and evaluation missions with all parties at all central levels, governorates, districts, and sites.
• Reviewing, examining, evaluating, and developing internal controls, accounting policies, accounting systems, and work procedures.
-BA in Accounting (major) and Administration (minor)